Friday 12 June 2015

The Inversion Method!

Hi everyone!

So recently I've been trying to grow my hair out. Its in that awkward place between my shoulders and chest and I'm mainly just trying to grow out my layers and fringe.
I decided to read up on ways to grow it out and I came across the Inversion Method. The inversion method is something that is kind of unspoken about.
The inversion method is basically where you massage some oil (Coconut oil, Castor oil, etc) into the roots of your hair and then tip your head over for 4 minutes which makes the blood rush to the hair follicles. You do this method for 7 days and once the 7 days are up you don't do it again for at least 3 weeks. The reason for this is because your hair will become too used to it if you do it every week thus giving you no result.
So I've done this 2 months now and the results have been pretty decent for me. When I did it from the 1st of May to the 8th of May I got a result of 3/4 of an inch, which to be fair is pretty decent for a weeks work. I then got my hair cut, just less than an inch so basically all my hard work was wasted but my hair was crying out for a cut. I just did it again from the 1st of June to the 8th and the result was again 3/4 of an inch.
It really doesn't feel like there is any difference to your hair length but I urge you to measure before hand and to take some pictures in order to monitor your hair growth!
This was just a quick blog post and unfortunately I didn't take any pictures before and after but next month I'll update my results!

Becca.x

No comments:

Post a Comment