Friday 5 June 2015

Honest review on Benefit's Puff Off

Hi everyone,

So a few months ago I entered a competition on Twitter for the new Benefit Puff Off.
Debenhams tweeted me telling me that I had won and I was delighted as I very rarely win anything.
The packaging is very cute and really attractive. One thing about benefit is that they put an awful lot of effort into their packaging and all of their products are very well presented and super cute looking.
The product retails for 30 euros and the tube is 10mls. The end of the tube is a silver little iron which is great as the product claims to "Iron out puffies" The cream is a light pink colour and it has a good consistency, not too gloopy but not too thick either.

From reading other peoples reviews a lot of people really love this product but honestly if I had paid the money for this I would be pretty disappointed. I don't really feel that the product does much for me. Puff Off claims to soothe your eyes and reduce puffiness and I felt that it kind of had a burning sensation for me. My skin is pretty sensitive so maybe if you have sensitive skin it wouldn't be the best idea to buy this. If you do have skin that isnt as sensitive then this product might work wonders for you but for me it has to be a no.

                                 

Becca.x
Good luck to everyone who has exams!



No comments:

Post a Comment