Wednesday 19 August 2015

Review: OGX Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello everyone!
So sorry I haven't been writing, I've actually gotten a part time job in a local cafe so I'm working a good few hours every week.
So since I've started working, I'm obviously earning money which is great as I get to splurge on a few products that I've been wanting to try for a while.
I was in boots and I had the idea in my head to buy some OGX shampoo and conditioner. I researched alot about the brand and read some reviews and I was looking forward to giving the products a go. I bought the Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner (I made a mistake, I was meant to buy the Coconut water ones but ah well).

My first impressions when I used the product was that the shampoo doesn't really foam that much when you use it.                              
 The conditioner very thick. The smell is just your typical coconut smell but it is quite nice. The packaging is very simple but attractive and there is a descriptive passage on the front of each product on what the product does.


I really liked these products. They gave my hair a really nice shine, my hair felt soft to touch and just healthy. I do however think the price is pretty steep (9 euros a bottle) and I do think other cheaper products just do the same to your hair (such as Trésemme. It is good that the ingredients in the products are all organic and I guess that's what you're paying for!
As the bottles are quite dear, I like to use the OGX only once a week. I felt when I came back from my holidays that my hair needed a pick-me-up so I used them a good bit then. I bought my shampoo and conditioner back at the end of June and I still have them now, with at least half of the product left!
So yeah I do enjoy using the Organix products but I wouldn't buy them again unless they were half price.

Have you tried Organix? What did you think about the products?
Becca x




No comments:

Post a Comment