Saturday 6 June 2015

Product I regret buying- L'Oreal Super Liner Mat-Matic

So I was in Manchester last week and I noticed Boots were doing 3 for 2, so I thought "Why not?"
I picked up some things and I wanted to get a eye liner that looked easy enough to apply and seeing as felt eye liner doesn't really suit my eye shape (I've hooded eyelids) so I wanted a thin gel liner.
I saw the Super Liner Mat-Matic for £8 and I thought it looked great and I read some reviews prior to my trip to the UK and plenty of people were saying it was brilliant product. It looked super easy to apply and the colour (Taupe Gray) was really good. Also it was a gel eye liner in pen form, so what's not to like?.

The first time I used it I was really impressed, it was easy to use, and easy to take off my face. Then I used it again the next day to practise and when I put it against my eyelid, it just snapped off?! I sharpened it with the sharpener that's at the end of the pen, for the same thing to happen and then as I was sharpening it, the sharpener would just get blocked up with product. :(
Overall I am so disappointed in this product and even putting it in the fridge over night to see if it would harden, the same thing was happening.
I used this eye liner roughly twice and I got no use out of it for £8.                                     I do think L'Oreal were on to something when creating this eye liner but unfortunately the formula of the product just wasn't good. 
Seriously I wouldn't recommend this product, maybe it was a faulty product that I bought but ugh, pretty disappointing :(

Becca.x

No comments:

Post a Comment