Friday 5 June 2015

Collection Gorgeous Glow Review

As someone who doesn't wear makeup that often at all, only really for when I've an occasion, I like to keep things on the face pretty natural. Basically what i use is CC cream, concealer, mascara, maybe eye liner and lip gloss BUT i felt like something was missing, that my face just looked...blegh.
I then tried some bronzer but I'm pretty bad with putting on "minimal make-up" and when i try put a little bit of something on like blusher, i end up looking like a clown.
 I was in boots looking through the make up stands, I had the Bronzer Block by Seventeen which was roughly €7 in my hand when all of a sudden I saw basically the exact same product but less glittery and cheaper! Collection recently brought out Gorgeous Glow which is a bronzing block with 5 different shades. Basically its pink tones with gold all through it and I think there is another version of it in brown tones but I'm not 100% sure on that.
I absolutely love this product! The tones are perfect for my skin tone (which is pale as f**k) and it just gives such a beautiful healthy glow. Not too glittery and pretty subtle but still gives definition to where you want. Just sweep it on your cheekbones whilst smiling, blending out to the hairline and maybe some down the nose and across the forehead. I did use a little bit on my eyelids and it actually works pretty well but you might end up looking like a disco ball...

I cant stop looking at it though, look its just sooo pretty! The damage is €4 and can be bought in the typical places, Boots, Superdrug.

Becca x





No comments:

Post a Comment