Tuesday 27 January 2015

REVIEW: Lush Toner Tabs

I recently bought the Tea Tree Oil Toner Tabs from Lush. Steaming your face is a nice treat for your skin after a week of using harsh products throughout the week.

You simply boil some water, pour it into a bowl,drop a tab into the water and it fizzes like a bath bomb for around 30 seconds until you're left with a bowl of light green water. I put a towel over my head and stay over the bowl for around 2-3 minutes each time and then wiped my face in a upwards direction to wipe all the excess dirt out of my pores. It also makes it easier to squeeze at pimples and black heads as your pores are now open.

The smell isn't the greatest in my opinion but these tabs are so good, a real "pick me up" for your skin! They're €1.20 (£1 or $1.95). Once you're done with the water you can put it into a bottle and use it as a tea tree toner water for around two weeks.

I would definitely recommend these to anyone as they're a cheap alternative to actual tea tree oil or cleansers.




No comments:

Post a Comment